Use Zapier to automatically convert your new MURAL sticky notes into new Asana tasks.
To start this process, you will need:
This article explains how to connect MURAL to Zapier.
Click here to automatically convert MURAL sticky notes into Asana tasks.
How to set up a MURAL trigger:
- Choose your MURAL account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account
2. To connect a new MURAL account you will need to complete the authentication flow
3. Choose the workspace where your mural is located, and the mural you would like to export sticky notes from. You also have the option to select an Area to get your sticky notes.
4. Test your trigger and continue to configure the Asana action
How to configure an Asana action:
- Choose your Asana account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account. To connect a new Asana account, you will need to authenticate in Asana and grant permission to Zapier.
2. Select the appropriate workspace or organization, project, and section in which you would like the new task to be created.
3. Customize your new task. You can use the information from the MURAL sticky notes to complete the different fields.
4. Test your action, click save, and you are set to go.
If you ever want to change this MURAL and Asana integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and apply your modifications.