Zapier makes it possible for you to automate your workflow process by connecting MURAL with over 2,000 other apps. Zapier moves your information between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work. Automated connections are called “Zaps,” which could be set up manually or can be implemented with a pre-built Zap. Zaps have the power to automate your daily tasks and build workflows between applications.
Each Zap has one app that “triggers” the workflow from where your information comes from that causes one or more “actions” in other connected apps, where your data is sent automatically. This all happens in the background, once the Zap is created and implemented this process will be generated on its own.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can either use a pre-built Zap or build your own.
How do I connect MURAL to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "MURAL"
- Use your credentials to connect your MURAL account to Zapier.
- You can start automating your workflow! Use a pre-built Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge. You'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? Check out what’s possible with MURAL and Zapier on Zapier's website.
Popular apps and workflows you can set up with the Zapier integration
You can use workflow templates or create your own. Click on any app to see a variety of recommended workflows (redirects to Zapier).
Connect MURAL to projects and tasks in Asana via Zapier. You can create tasks, projects, and more in Asana with sticky notes, areas, and murals in MURAL.
Collect your survey findings in MURAL via Zapier.
Visualize your work items in a mural for easier collaboration via Zapier.
Import conversational insights from Slack into a mural via Zapier.
Convert your ideas in a mural into action items in Trello via Zapier.
Organize feedback in MURAL to identify impactful takeaways via Zapier.
You can also view all Zaps possible with MURAL here.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.