As part of the Enterprise Network plan, the Company Insights section in the Company Dashboard gives you a bird's eye view into MURAL usage inside your organization, including:
- Quarterly Engaged Members Paid (QEMs): Shows how many Quarterly Engaged Members there are (from the company’s paid workspaces) in the current quarter. A Quarterly Engaged Member is a collaborator from your company domain (ex: email@example.com) who has participated in an interaction* on three unique days within a 90-day time period.
An interaction is defined as one of the following:
- the creation of a workspace room or mural;
- the invitation of another member, guest, or visitor;
- timer setting, voting, or other facilitation superpowers
- any addition or deletion of content or other edit to a mural including sticky notes, text, shapes, icons, drawings, templates, frameworks, images, links, or comments;
- moving, grouping, or changing an element’s properties;
- adding instructions.
- QEMs vs QAMs in paid workspaces, daily: Shows a bar graph of how many QEMs and Quarterly Active Members (QAMs) in your company’s paid workspaces each day, covering the past 90 days.
A Quarterly Active Member (QAM) is a Member of your company’s MURAL account who has logged in and interacted with content. Quarterly Active Members include QEMs (who have had interaction 3+ days in 90 days) and Members who have had interaction for fewer than 3 days in a 90 day period.
- QEM - Year over year: Shows how many QEMs there were each month compared to previous years.
- Total QEMs: Shows the most active Quarterly Engaged Members in your company’s paid workspaces across a variety of data points. You can sort the list by each column.
- Active Users: Shows the total number of users that are active in your company’s paid workspaces in a month. An active user is defined as a person who has logged into MURAL at least once in that month. It delineates active users by those that are registered (Members and Guests) and Visitors.
- Active Editors: Shows the total number of editors that are active in your company’s paid workspaces in a month. Active editor is defined as a person who created or made an edit to at least one mural in that month. It delineates active users by those that are registered (Members and Guests) and Visitors.
- Total Workspaces: Number of total workspaces associated with your company (this doesn’t include deleted or suspended workspaces). This includes paid workspaces and free workspaces created as part of a free trial.
- Workspaces created in the last year: Graph showing the total paid and free workspaces that have been created over the past year.
- Company Workspaces: A list of all workspaces associated with your company (including free and paid).
- Murals created in all workspaces: Shows the number of murals that have been created each month by members in your company.
- Templates used in all workspaces: Shows the number of templates used when creating murals by members in your company.
- Top 50 mural creators: Shows the top 50 members of your company that have created the most murals in the past 180 days.
- Most popular templates: Shows the most popular templates used by members of your company to create murals in the past 180 days.
Company Insights is accessible to Company Administrators as part of the Company Dashboard in the Enterprise Network plan. You can access Company Insights by clicking on your avatar in the lower left hand corner and selecting, "Company Dashboard."