If you'd like to integrate with GitHub's enterprise options, then look no further! Here are the steps you need to follow:
GitHub App creation
Click the "New GitHub App" button.
3. Complete the fields with the following information:
GitHub App name: Mural
Homepage URL: https://app.mural.co
User authorization callback URL: https://app.mural.co/github/auth
Web-hook URL: http://app.mural.co/api/v0/github
4. Set the following permissions:
Issues: Read & Write
Repository Metadata: Read-only
5. In the section "Where can this GitHub App be installed?" select "Any Account" (recommended) or pick the one you prefer.
6. Click the "Create GitHub App" button.
7. The app has now been created!
8. Hit the "Generate Private Key" button at the bottom of the app's page.
9. The private key is automatically downloaded as a "pem" file.
10. Contact email@example.com to complete the steps necessary to enable the integration.
MURAL App Installation
Once everything is setup from our side, MURAL can be installed for particular users or organizations.
Click on Install App in the menu on the left.
3. Choose the repositories you'd like access to.
4. The application is then installed for the organization!
*Note: This is only for GitHub's enterprise instance. If you have the normal version, then check out this article: https://support.mural.co/en/articles/2113806-integrate-github