If your team works with many Windows 10 devices, save yourself some time and download MURAL's offline license to roll out the app to all your devices instantly.
- Sign into the Microsoft Store.
- Find the MURAL app.
- Select "Offline" from the License type dropdown and click "Get the app" to download it.
4. Click on "Manage." You should now be able to download the app's bundle package metadata and license file.
If you don't see the option to select "Offline" from the dropdown menu, there are a few things that may be going on:
- You may not have the necessary permission to become an approved purchaser. Ask for your Microsoft Store admin’s help in this case.
- Offline apps may be disabled in your Microsoft Store for Business settings. Go to Manage > Settings > Shop > Show offline apps to enable them.
If you're still having trouble finding the Offline option, check out Microsoft's Help Center.
Now your team can collaborate across devices quicker than ever.