You work in many programs and in many formats - we get that. To help you move text from one document to another, use the copy and paste feature in MURAL. This feature allows you to easily import lists from outside applications such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Copy (CTRL+C) a bulleted list in a document, or the cells of a spreadsheet
- Find the open mural you want to move the text to
- Paste (CTRL+V) it straight into your mural.
*Note that if you're pasting over 400 characters, it will render in text boxes instead of stickies.
Voilà! Each cell or line will magically appear as its own sticky note.
You can also go from MURAL to Excel, by:
- multiple selecting sticky notes
- Right-clicking and selecting 'copy as text'
- Use CTRL+V (or command+V on a Mac) to paste them into your Excel doc
Feel in control with how easy it is to cluster and arrange your content. Impress your colleagues by finding patterns and make conclusions quickly.