Go to the App Store to download MURAL for iPad and iPhone.
*Note: There are some slight variations in formatting between the iPad and iPhone app but the functionality remains the same. This article displays MURAL for iPhone.
ACCESS A MURAL THROUGH THE APPLICATION
- Open the MURAL for iOS app and enter your login information.
ACCESS A MURAL THROUGH THE BROWSER
- Log into your account at mural.co in the browser on your tablet
- Tap on a mural on the dashboard to open it. Select "OPEN IN IPHONE/IPAD APP". The application will be launched in this mural.
- You can also access by clicking on a link to a mural.
ADD A STICKY
- Drag and drop a sticky from the left part of the screen, or double-tap on the screen.
- Double-tap on a sticky to edit its content. Choose between colors and borders or switch between text and sketch mode.
- Tap once on a sticky to access the context menu.
- To move a sticky, hold down your finger on top of the sticky and move.
ZOOM & PAN
- Pinch with your fingers to zoom in and out on the mural.
- To pan slide with one finger over the screen.
DRAW ON BACKGROUND
- Select the pen in the left toolbar to enter draw mode.
- Use one finger to draw on the background of the mural, two fingers to navigate.
- When you are done with a drawing, tap the Done button in the bottom of the screen. All lines drawn before tapping the done button will be saved as one vector shape.
- To copy or delete an element, tap once to access these options in the context menu.
- To paste content tap once on the mural and select paste.
- To multiple select, Tap and HOLD + Drag over the elements.
- Undo and redo
- Select the arrow icon in the top right corner of the screen
- Share the invite link to with colleagues for them to join and collaborate.
- Export the mural as a PDF or image to review later.
- Select the "Voting" box in the top-right corner to start a voting session.
- Select the name of the voting session
- Any mural member can vote from their device (from the web, iPad, Surface Hub, etc.
- The same button can be used to end the session and view the most recent voting results, as well as to initiate subsequent multiple voting sessions.
- Select the "Timer" icon on the top right corner next to the voting icon
- Select the amount of time
- If you click on the timer again, you can add more time, pause, or end the time