Not everyone has the same collaboration needs inside MURAL. We get that. To help facilitate efficient collaboration among users, we have different user types: admins, members, guests, and visitors.
Here's how it's broken down:
- Administrators manage the workspace.
- Members are core team members or facilitators that have full collaboration access.
- Guests are external stakeholders, partners and clients outside of your company's domain. They have slightly restricted access.
* Note: on the Education plan, you can invite anyone in as guest, regardless of domain.
- Visitors are one-time collaborators with restricted access. If enabled, visitors will also be able to collaborate anonymously in a mural without an account via the visitor share link.