The Outline functionality helps facilitators set up and guide participants through mural workshops. It is also a way for participants to land and be guided through activities in mural.
When you organize your content into areas, each area adds a section to the mural outline. Frameworks are also added directly to the outline. If you wish any element may be added to the outline (such as an image, or even a sticky note to bring attention to this element!)
When you enter a mural that has four or more items on the outline it will be the first thing that appears when entering a mural, thus helping users better navigate through murals.
To organize your content:
- Select an element or a group of elements you'd like to add to an outline.
- If you are looking to add a group of elements, shift and click along the desired elements, right-click and select 'organize into area'
- Click on the outline icon next to the activity feed to see your new section added at the bottom
- Each time you click on a section, you're taken to that specific area, framework or element inside the mural
How to add singular elements:
- Right click and select 'add to outline' the outline will appear where you can name the section.
To remove a section from the outline, navigate to that area, select it, and hit 'delete'. Delete the 'area only' to keep the elements.
To present your content:
- Click on the 'Start Presentation' button at the bottom of the outline
- Navigate through the presentation with the < and > buttons at the bottom of the modal
The presentation mode allows you to navigate around the areas just like a slideshow. Feel professional and in control of your content!