Get your thoughts out fast, and organize them even faster.
Make sure no idea is overlooked - jot your thoughts and ideas down onto individual sticky notes. Once you have your train of thought outlined, get them organized into an area!
- Double-click to add notes
- To add sticky notes and text boxes without having to drag them from the toolbar, simply double-click on the mural.
Here's how to group notes into areas:
- Simply select multiple notes by holding down the SHIFT key and dragging your cursor across them.
- Then, right-click, and select group into area from menu to cluster them together.
- Chose the grid layout option to automatically order them vertically or horizontal.
Show your colleagues how easy it is to brainstorm and organize their content!