Remember those manila folders you used to use to keep everything related to one project organized? Rooms allow you to work similarly - only this time they're digital, and can hold an infinite amount of murals.
To create a new room, just follow these steps:
1. Click on the '+' next to Private Rooms or Open Rooms, depending on which you'd like to create.
- Private rooms are only accessible to those you explicitly invite.
- Open rooms are public to all members of your workspace (as long as they have permission to see them).
- If you are the admin of a workspace, you can change these permissions for each collaborator under Workspace Members in the upper left.
2. Complete the dialog box for the new room.
3. Once you create a room, you can add murals to the room, invite friends, and start creating cool stuff!
**Note: If you see this message, that means the workspace admin has not given you permission to create new rooms. Don't worry - you can always ask them to adjust your permissions!
**PRO TIP: Rooms are great for managing groups of murals and their permissions, all at once. Read more about it here.