With our new Microsoft Teams integration, easily jump between talking with your colleagues in Teams and collaborating visually in MURAL.
How it works:
Add MURAL to Microsoft Teams and receive messages when there’s activity in your murals, e.g. when somebody joins your mural for the first time or leaves you a comment. Messages from MURAL will include preview images and links to the mural for easy access.
How to install:
1. Make sure your O365 admins have enabled apps (MURAL in particular) for your Team.
2. Open Microsoft Teams, and go into the Store. Search for 'MURAL' (or scroll through the store to find it):
3. Select the Team to connect, and click 'Install'.
4. Once installed, click in the search bar, and click 'Discover bots'.
5. Search for 'MURAL'.
6. Click on 'MURAL' and click 'Add'.
7. When MURAL Bot sends you a message, click on 'Sign in' and login to your mural account.
Now that you've got MURAL installed, click here to learn how to configure your notifications.