Integrate your work with other applications and formats.
You can add many types of multimedia content to your murals. We support almost any type of files to a mural.
You can add images from the web or a folder on your desktop.
DOCUMENTS AND FILES
You can add documents from your desktop, Google Drive or Dropbox account. A link to the document will be added to your mural, if you click on the link the document will open in a new tab.
You can add links to any websites and videos. Just copy the url and paste it into your mural.
- Links added to a mural will show up with a thumbnail image
- If you add links from YouTube you can watch the videos in the mural
- You can also add links to images, choose the hyperlink option in the formatting menu of the image
You can add text from any text document or spreadsheet into your mural by using copy and paste. Every line of text, bullet point, or cell in a spreadsheet will be added as a separate sticky note or text area.
- Bullet list (ex: DOC, Email)
- Spreadsheet (ex: Excel, Google Sheets)
- Drag and drop these file types right from the web or your computer right into a mural
- Right click and choose "Upload files"
Now you can add easily add files to your murals. Now get out there and create cool stuff! :)