Experience real-time collaboration.
The real magic of MURAL begins when you invite your teammates and all collaborate together in murals. In this article, we'll give you an overview of where to go in MURAL to invite collaborators, the different permissions you can assign to invitees, password protections, and the different ways you can invite them.
To share the mural with others:
- Click on the pink SHARE button in the top right corner of your mural.
- Select which way you'd like to share the mural:
- Invite people
- People will automatically join as members of your workspace
- Adjust their permissions to 'edit' or 'view'
- Anonymous Link
- Use this to invite non-MURAL members to collaborate quickly and securely
- Get a shareable PDF or PNG of your mural for offline use
- Generate and copy a code to paste into an external website
- Invite people
People invited to edit can:
View-only users will be given a random animal avatar when joining your mural.
There are two different ways to invite collaborators to edit murals:
- Share an invitation link
- Invite by e-mail
Share an invitation link:
Get a quick link to invite members to your mural (and thusly, workspace).
- Generate a share link in the modal window.
- Copy the link and send it to your collaborators.
Invite by e-mail:
Generate automatic email invitations to join your mural.
- Type your team members' email addresses in the bar above the link.
- If your workspace has guests enabled, choose if you want to invite them as a member or a guest.
- Hit 'enter' to add them to the list.
- Your collaborators will receive an email with an invitation to join your mural.
- If they click on the emailed link, they will be taken directly to the mural (they should be signed in first!).
Password protect your murals
To keep your mural extra private, you protect it with a password. You can do this under the 'Anonymous Link' tab.