Color code until your heart's content.
Never run out of colors when using color coding to organize, or synthesize research or ideas. You can choose from a seemingly infinite number of color options, or use your own avatar color (if you want to show you added an idea to a brainstorm).
- Select the element(s) whose color you'd like to format.
- For multiple select, hold SHIFT and click each element (or hold SHIFT and drag)
- From the context menu, select the color dropdown.
- At the bottom of the default color palette, you'll see 'Custom Colors'
- Click on the + icon to open the extended color palette, or choose a previously selected custom color.
- If you want to add your avatar color, note that it will always show up first, in the circle (the rest will appear as squares).
- Once you've selected your color from the palette, click on it again to change the element color.
Now you can add new layers of nuance and organization to your creative projects. Tell your friends!