Complete these steps to be able to create JIRA issues directly from sticky notes and text-boxes in murals.
Part one: Submitting the JIRA URL
**NOTE: A workspace admin must go to https://app.mural.ly/me/integrations. If you aren't the workspace admin, you can send this article to somebody who is so they can complete the steps.
- Click 'Connect' under the JIRA integration. If you see options for different workspaces, select the workspace where you want to create JIRA issues.
- Type the URL of your JIRA organization and click 'Next'.
- Part one is completed! Now an admin of your JIRA organization needs to complete part two: install the MURAL app in JIRA.
- When part two is completed, refresh the page, click 'Connect' next to the URL you connected under JIRA.
- Click 'Allow'
- Done! You can now create JIRA issues directly from your murals. Learn how.