Seamlessly send MURAL content to JIRA.
No more repetitive copy-pasting! Now you can easily transition from plan your projects in a mural to tracking and developing them in JIRA with just a right click.
Follow these steps to create JIRA issues from sticky notes and text-boxes in MURAL:
- Multiple-select (hold SHIFT while clicking and dragging) the stickies and/or textboxes you want to send to JIRA.
- Right-click the multiple selection, and choose 'Send to JIRA`. If you don’t see the 'Send to JIRA' option in the right-click menu, you need to install the JIRA integration.
- Use the drop-downs to choose the project, issue type and priority. You can always change these once the issues are in JIRA.
- Click 'Send to JIRA'.
- Click the link to see all of the issues you just created in JIRA. You can also click the tag to go to that specific issue in JIRA.
- All JIRA issues have a link to the mural where they were created from.