Send real stickies to MURAL.
MURAL for iOS allows you to work with your content on the iPhone and iPad. If you are a pen and paper lover, you can also import real sticky notes using Post-It® Plus and MURAL's app.
Here's how to integrate:
- Open MURAL and Post-it Plus
- In MURAL - have the target mural open (make a new one if you need to)
- In Post-It Plus, click the 'export' button and select 'Export Board' - choosing their native 3CSB format
- You’ll get a preview of the export and a text link to 'choose destination'
- You'll see three rows of options: Airdrop, Local Apps and Online integrations. Scroll the second row to the right and click 'more...'
- You’ll now see MURAL in the list of local apps that can take the export. Move the slider switch to be green
- Click 'Done'
- Once back in the main screen, click the MURAL icon and it will pop the stickies you saw in the preview into the center of the mural you had open
*If you forgot to have a mural open, it will scold you, and you can try it again :)
Click here to watch the tutorial video:
Now you can eliminate the step of copying over notes from an in-person brainstorming session to online! #efficiency