When you are working on a teaching team or group project you may want multiple people to manage the settings and permissions of your workspace.
Admin is the user type that has the ability to make changes to the workspace settings.
Watch the video below to learn how to promote members to admins:
1. In the upper right corner of your MURAL workspace click "Invite"
2. Invite the person as a member by entering in their email - only members can be later promoted to be an admin
3. Go to the upper left corner of your workspace and click on the workspace name
4. Click on "members"
5. Find the name of the person you just invited and check the box "Workspace Admin" (depending on your screen size, you may have to scroll to the right on your screen to see it).
6. The person now has access to the workspace settings!