MURAL Embed enables mural creators to display a view-only and mural that others can navigate without ever having to go to app.mural.co.
*Note: Content is loaded when the page is loaded, new elements added to the mural canvas will not automatically update in the embed until the webpage is refreshed.
- Open up your desired mural board in your browser
- Click the Share button on the top nav bar
- Select the Embed tab
- Click the Enable Embedding Button (You need to be an owner of the mural board to toggle this)
- You will now be able to embed the mural board using the link provided or iframe snippet
- You must have a MURAL account
- You must have access to an external service that supports <iframe /> content (Confluence, JIRA, Blogs, Web pages, etc…)
- Workspace must have Mural Embedding enabled
- Visitor Links must be enabled.