Use Zapier to convert your Google form entries to MURAL sticky notes
To start this process, you will need:
This article explains how to connect MURAL to Zapier.
Click here to create MURAL sticky notes from Google form entries
How to set up a Google form trigger
1. Select your Google account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account. To connect a new account you will need to complete the authentication flow.
2. Select which Spreadsheet and Worksheet you would like to export submissions from
3. Test your trigger and continue to set up your MURAL action
Configure the MURAL action
1. Select your MURAL account or connect a new one. To connect a new account, you will need to go through the authentication process and grant Zapier permission.
2. Select the Workspace, the mural, and optionally the area where you would like your new sticky notes to be created.
In this step, you can also customize your new sticky notes. The columns can reflect the content used in your MURAL sticky notes.
3. Test your action, click save and you are set to go.
If you ever want to change this Google form and MURAL Zap, just go to your Zapier dashboard and apply your modifications.