In your Company Dashboard, you can edit settings for all of your company workspaces.
*note: the Company Dashboard is only available for our Enterprise Network.
Below are the general settings that can be enabled/disabled:
- Allow company members to create a new workspace
- Default workspace for new company members - New company members will automatically join this workspace when creating an account
- Allow company members to view discoverable workspaces - each workspace admin will have the power to change this later)
Invitation only - only people explicitly invited will be able to join the workspace
Request to join - Anyone at the company will be able to request access to the workspace. They will join once approved by a workspace admin.
Free to join - Anyone at your company will be able to join the workspace directly. No approval is required.
- Allow company members to invite visitors - Visitors are invited via a secure link to access a specific mural without signing in. They don't take up a membership and cannot access workspaces or rooms.
Enforced for all workspace - Visitors can be added by company members in all existing and new workspace. Workspace admins can't modify this setting.
In specific workspace - Each workspace admin will be able to decide if visitors are allowed to join murals and collaborate with their team.
- Allow visitors to edit murals - If unselected, visitors will only be able to view murals.
- Default setting for new workspaces - Choose the default setting for new murals created in all workspaces.
Changing this setting will not affect existing murals.
- Default invite link permission - Choose the default setting for new murals created in all workspaces. Changing this setting will not affect existing murals.
- Allow visitors to enter with their name in a mural - Visitors can add their name to identify themselves in a mural. Their name will be visible next to their cursor and avatar and will be associated with the content they add. Note: we cannot guarantee that the name a visitor uses is their real identity.
Default setting for new workspaces - Workspace admins will be able to change this and decide if visiting users can enter their name.
- Allow company members to make calls using Quick Talk - Company members and guests will be able to start a voice call inside a mural using Quick Talk. Visitors will be able to join.
Enforced in all workspaces - People in every company's workspace will be able to start a call with Quick Talk. Workspace admins can't modify this setting.
In specific workspaces - Each workspace admin will be able to decide if Quick Talk calls are enabled for their team
Publish a disclaimer on company murals - This message will appear on every canvas of the company