The Content Library is a centralized hub, where you can save charts, diagrams, exercises, and other assets and re-use them in any mural in the future. You no longer have to hunt for content in other murals. All your most-used elements live in one place.
- Select a group of elements that you would like to add to the content library; you can do this by selecting SHIFT and dragging along.
- Right-click and select "Add to content library".
3. Once doing so you can access the content at any time by clicking on the bookshelf icon on the left tool-bar.
To remove content from the content library:
1. Access the content library on the left-tool bar
2. Click on the three dots on the bottom right corner of the thumbnail
3. On the pop-up menu, select Remove from library
Now you can ensure that all of your best practices are in one place.