Confidential rooms are available upon request for enterprise clients. They are best for information that you do not wish to share with many people outside of your core team.
The difference between a confidential room/mural and a private room/mural is that a share link cannot be generated for any content within a confidential room. Meaning that collaborators would have to be explicitly invited to a room or mural by email. Only private rooms can be made confidential!
Here's how to create a confidential room:
- Click on the plus icon next to 'private rooms'
2. Select the name of your room and then check the checkbox that says "make this room confidential"
3. Create room
Here's how to make a confidential mural:
- Select 'create new mural'
2. Select from either a template or a blank mural.
- Note: the only way to invite collaborators into a confidential mural or room is by email. Once a room has been made confidential, it can not be turned back into private rooms nor can private rooms be made confidential. You can not move nor duplicate murals outside of a confidential room.