Save yourself the hassle of pasting links into google calendar invites, this handy integration does the work for you.
Here's how to do it:
- Go to the Google Chrome store and search for MURAL or go to the following link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mural-for-google-calendar/maceinkfnhogpgainfndmmjifcffhpbp
- Select 'Add to Chrome' and then 'Add Extension'
3. Once installed, you will see a magenta button beneath the event location whenever you create a new calendar event.
4. When you click that button, you’ll be asked to choose to create a new mural or choose an existing mural from any of your workspaces.
5. Once you’ve selected a mural, you'll see a brief description, the mural title, and a link to the mural appear in the event description.
And voilà! Now you continue to collaborate faster and more efficiently.