Capture the content of a mural.
Simply download a zip file of your mural content, or send it right to your Dropbox account. You can also right-click to get individual images saved immediately to your desktop.
Here's how to get your zip file:
- Access the mural options menu by clicking the small arrow next to the mural's name in the upper left.
- Select the option 'Download Mural Files'.
- You'll receive an email with a link to a ZIP file.
- Open the ZIP file to access each individual image, as well as an index of content and links.
This is especially helpful for really image-rich murals like moodboards. You can save all the content from a mural together in one file in seconds.
To capture just one or a few images from your mural, you can:
- Right-click directly on the image you want to save
- Select 'Download Image' or 'Save to Dropbox', depending on your preference.
Now you'll be able to keep that image you really liked from your colleague's mural with you always!