There are lots of different ways to add images to your murals. You can choose the way that works best for you.
1. ADD IMAGES FROM THE TOOLBAR
- The fifth option in the toolbar on the left of a mural is called ‘Images’
- When you type a keyword in the search bar, we’ll bring in related images from the internet
- Select one of the images from the toolbar to add it to your mural
The image you see comes from the Bing image search engine.
2. UPLOAD IMAGES VIA THE TOOLBAR
- Under ‘Images’ in the toolbar at the left of the mural, you’ll also see the option to upload images just below the search bar
- Click on “upload images” to open your documents
- Select an image to add to your mural.
3. UPLOAD FILES FROM YOUR COMPUTER, ONEDRIVE, GOOGLE DRIVE OR DROPBOX
- Right click anywhere in your mural to open an options menu
- Towards the bottom of the menu, there is an option to “Import files"
- Click on “Import files”
- Choose whether you would like to add an image from your computer, OneDrive, Google Drive or from Dropbox
- Click on the "Import Files" icon (below the images tab) from the toolbar on the left of the mural
- Choose whether you would like to add an image from your computer, or from Dropbox
4. DRAG AND DROP IMAGES
- You can drag and drop images from your computer or the internet
- Simply select the image you’d like to add, either from your desktop, a folder or the internet
- Then drag it into your mural
You can also copy images from the web and paste them into your mural with CTRL (or CMD) + V.
**PRO TIP: ALL images brought into murals maintain their original resolution. This is great news for projects like moodboards and wireframes.