Go beyond the toolbar to customize your mural faster.
Want to do something with your content that you don't see in the toolbar? Right-click on any element to open up a context menu for more options. This context menu differs based on the element, but there are some features in common.
When you right-click on an element, you'll see a menu with the following options:
- 'See info' to discover who made an element and when it was last edited
- 'Show Link' to generate a shareable link to that particular element
- 'Add comment'
- 'Bring to front' + 'Send to back'
- 'Unlock' if an element is locked, or 'Unlock all' of the locked elements
- 'Save to Dropbox' if you've selected an image, or you've marquee-selected content that contains images
- 'Download image' - only when just images are selected
- 'Copy as text' - only when text is selected
- 'Send to GitHub'
When you click on a blank area in the mural, you'll see a separate menu:
- 'Add Sticky Note'
- 'Add Title'
- 'Add Comment'
- 'Add Area'
- 'Upload files' for adding files from your computer or Dropbox
These contextual menus allow you add and edit content quickly, and then continue on making cool stuff!