No more repetitive copy-pasting! Now you can easily transition from plan your projects in a mural to tracking and developing them in Jira with just a right-click.
Follow these steps to create Jira issues from sticky notes and text-boxes in MURAL:
- Multiple-select (hold SHIFT while clicking and dragging) the stickies and/or textboxes you want to send to Jira.
- Right-click the multiple selection, and choose 'Send to Jira`. If you don’t see the 'Send to JIRA' option in the right-click menu, you need to install the Jira integration.
- Use the drop-downs to choose the project, issue type and priority. You can always change these once the issues are in Jira.
- Click 'Send to Jira'.
- Click the link to see all of the issues you just created in Jira. You can also click the tag to go to that specific issue in Jira.
- All Jira issues have a link to the mural where they were created from.