Voting (or creating a poll) gives your team the ability to quickly form a hierarchy of ideas and improve idea synthesis. You can initiate multiple voting sessions to really dig down.
*Specifications: It is not possible to vote on drawings.
Just click on the dot voting box in top-left corner, and “Start Voting Session.”
Choose the number of votes per person and name the session
Also choose whether you would like any member of the mural or only facilitators of the mural canvas to have the ability to end the voting session
Start voting! To vote, click directly on the desired element(s). To de-select, a vote you've already cast, hold the SHIFT key while clicking on it.
End the session by clicking “End Voting Session” when everyone is finished.
**Note: Participants can leave the mural and their vote will still count. You can also vote for the same element more than once and voting restrictions are only available on the web app, not on mobile devices.
To start a subsequent voting session:
1. Go back to the voting icon, and again click 'start voting session'.
2. Name your session (or leave it blank; it will default to 'Session #').
3. You'll see that the multiple sessions are color-coded. Once each subsequent session ends, you'll be able to go back and forth among voting sessions to see the different results.
4. Hide the votes by going back to the voting icon and clicking 'Hide Votes', or simply initiate a new voting session by clicking on the voting icon.
You can easily view voting sessions by clicking on the icon and selecting "show results page"
Deleting a Voting Session:
1. Click on the voting icon and select Delete voting session(s)
2. Select the sessions that you would like to delete.
To vote on elements from a mobile device:
1. Click on the dot voting box in top-left corner, and 'Start Voting Session'
2. Choose the number of votes per person and name the session
3. Start voting! To vote, click directly on the desired element(s). To de-select a vote you've already cast, hold the SHIFT key while clicking on it.
4. End the session by clicking “End Voting Session” when everyone is finished.
Now you're ready to impress your teammates by showing them how quickly you can make a decision as a team!