We've designed Facilitator Superpowers to save you time and keep you in control of your sessions, so you can focus on running a happy and productive workshop or meeting.
Creators of murals will automatically be marked as facilitators, and they can give this superpower to other mural members:
*note: this can be found within the mural member permissions.
Here are some of our many Facilitator tools:
- Outline - to organize your content and facilitate sessions effortlessly
- Templates - create pre-made murals for repeated sessions
- Facilitator Locking - to ensure that no one will move content during a session
- Summon participants - to bring everyones attention to one area of a mural during your session
- Time-box your activities - to make sure that your activities are the right amount of time
- Run a voting session - to increase the ability to reach team consensus
Integrations for facilitators:
- Google Calendar - for setting up your working and collaborative sessions
- MURAL Scan - for digitizing any sticky notes that have been made during a session
Ps. make sure you check out our Ebook, this will give you the inside scoop on the best way to facilitate remote and co-distributed sessions.