Keep your items in place.
Before inviting your collaborators to a mural, you can lock elements to the background so that they don't get misplaced accidentally.
To lock and unlock an element:
- Right-click on the element and choose "Lock" in the drop down menu.
- To unlock an element, right click on the element again and choose "Unlock" if there are multiple locked elements, you will see the option to "Unlock all"
**NOTE: if you are looking to select multiple locked elements, check out our inclusive selection shortcut
To lock multiple elements:
- Multiple select by holding down SHIFT + clicking + dragging over the content. Or, hold down SHIFT + click on each individual.
- Right click and select 'Lock.'
**NOTE: You can also lock or unlock all elements at once to edit bigger projects, like team activity templates, that cover the whole mural. Then you can publish it as a template for your whole team to use!
To lock/unlock content on a mobile device:
- Tap the element and choose 'Lock' from the menu.
- To unlock an element, tap the element again and choose 'Unlock'.
Feel confident that your content will remain undisturbed, staying exactly where and as you originally intended.
**NOTE: If you are a Facilitator in a mural, the only users who will be able to unlock what you have locked will be other facilitators.
This is what a non facilitator would see: