Step 1 - Jira Admin - Install the Jira integration
Complete these steps to be able to create Jira issues directly from sticky notes and text boxes in your murals.
Submitting the JIRA URL
- A Jira admin must sign in to their JIRA account and in the left side bar, click on 'Settings'. Then go to ‘Products’ and then to ‘Application Links’
2. Enter https://app.mural.co/ into the field and click 'Create new link'
3. Enter “MURAL” for Application name, scroll down all the way and be sure to check the 'Create incoming link' checkbox, and click 'Continue'.
4. Enter the following information into the three fields and click 'Continue'.
Consumer Key: MURAL
Consumer Name: MURAL
-----BEGIN PUBLIC KEY-----MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQC1amVJlMgLI6sPdg72BIsjtnQ65LyDK/O+j2vuAp/rnYTpu/VE3O+MB91M/WyTv0+oyaK+eZRRXhBGEKIvF3sJ/nDtf2cUqmqSZDhUNIFgQAwk8gW65agg/S9DpaQjMEKXDcNz+FXvJFaV5PZeFUZ7xS9VatMsTF6zl8GRPiPLBwIDAQAB-----END PUBLIC KEY-----
5. Done! Now the Mural’s Workspace Admin should take care of the next step.
Step 2 - Workspace Admin - Connect your workspace to a JIRA instance
Complete these steps to be able to create Jira issues directly from sticky notes and text-boxes in murals.
Part one: Submitting the Jira URL
**NOTE: A workspace admin must go to https://app.mural.co/me/integrations. If you aren't the workspace admin, you can send this article to somebody who is so they can complete the steps.
1. Click 'Connect' under the Jira integration. If you see options for different workspaces, select the workspace where you want to create JIRA issues.
2. Type the URL of your Jira organization and click 'Next'.
3. Click 'Connect' next to the URL you connected under Jira.
4. Click 'Allow'.
5. Done! You can now create Jira issues directly from your murals. Learn how.
For Jira On-Premises
If you are running Jira On-Premises and would like to integrate it with MURAL, you will need to contact your IT Admin for them to allow the following domains:
- app.mural.co (220.127.116.11)
- realtime.mural.co (18.104.22.168)
- image.mural.co (22.214.171.124)
- notifier.mural.co (126.96.36.199)
- enterprise.mural.co (188.8.131.52)
Once they are allowed, you should be able to set up the Jira integration normally.