Easily create flow charts and diagrams.
Want to show how elements flow together, maybe creating that picture-perfect mind map? What about an organizational chart? The shapes widget in MURAL will help you do just that.
To add shapes to your mural:
- Mouse over to the left side toolbar.
- The 2nd icon down will be your home base for adding shapes (and connectors).
3. Drag out the desired shape and drop it anywhere you want on the mural.
4. Add text directly inside a shape to accelerate diagramming and flow-charting.
To edit shapes you've added to your mural:
1. Select the shape by clicking the border so that the toolbar appears
2. From there change colors and border options
If you wanted to continue, you could drag out a connector (or hold C+click+drag to draw one) to continue flow diagramming.
To delete a shape you will need to select the shape by its border. You can then right click and choose "delete" or use the backspace button on the keyboard.