Organize your content in a custom-made grid.
Now you can easily create custom tables in mural. You can add any amount of columns and rows, changing the sizes of the cells as you see fit.
- Add a line from the left menu.
- Duplicate it until you have the amount of columns you need. Don't worry about getting the right distance between each column, you can adjust this later.
- Move one of the lines to the end to mark the preferred width of your table.
- Hold down SHIFT key and drag to select all lines.
- Click the 'align' option in the formatting menu and select 'distribute horizontally' to distribute the lines evenly.
- Repeat step 1-3 to create the lines for the rows.