The admin of the room has the ability to manage the room's members. They will be able to remove and invite colleagues and manage the permissions of all room members.
- Select the 'members' icon in the top-right corner of your room.
- The drop-down menu will show who is online, who the room admin is, and who has yet to access the room.
- Select 'Manage members'. From here you can select and deselect different permissions.
Room-level permissions explained:
- Can create murals in this room: users with this permission may create murals in the room.
- Can invite people to this room: users with this permission may invite new people to the room.
- Can duplicate this room: users with this permission may duplicate the room.
- Room admin: the creator of a room is the owner of that room. The admin has the ability to invite other users into the room and adjust their permissions.
Remember: Rooms pass down their permissions to the murals housed inside them. This means that a user who is member of a room will automatically have access to all murals created inside that room.
Learn more about all permissions in MURAL here!