Get your thoughts out fast, and organize them even faster.
Make sure no idea is overlooked - jot your thoughts and ideas down onto individual sticky notes. Once you have your train of thought outlined, get them organized into an area!
- Double-click to add a sticky note
- Click on the Switch type button to switch between a text box and sticky note
Here's how to group notes into areas:
- Simply select multiple notes by holding down the SHIFT key and dragging your cursor across them.
- Then, right-click, and select Organize into Area from menu to cluster them together.
- Chose the grid layout option to automatically order them vertically or horizontal.
Show your colleagues how easy it is to brainstorm and organize their content!